Heritage Bay Real Estate Homes Condos in Naples, Florida
Heritage Bay Community & Neighborhood Information
Heritage Bay Golf community is located in the northern area of Naples, Florida. It is just a short commute to charming boutiques for shopping, elegant restaurants to dine in, and white, sandy beaches that provide a wonderful view of the impressive Gulf of Mexico.
Heritage Bay Club was built upon 718 acres of gorgeous property. It offers a 27-hole, champion level golf course that was designed by Jed Azinger and Gordon Lewis. The Tif-Eagle grass is mowed by hand and affords a premium putting green and an aqua driving range for residents.
The purchase of property in this real estate community includes a prime golf membership.
For discrete and professional service call me at 239-963-6590 to schedule a private viewing of any Heritage Bay real estate listing in Naples, Florida. You may also provide me with a detailed real estate search criteria and I will send you all property listings that match your criteria. To see other great bundled golf communities in Naples take a look at Cypress Woods Golf & Country Club and Esplanade Golf & Country Club.
Heritage Bay Real Estate Community Videos in Naples, Florida
Heritage Bay Real Estate in Naples, Florida
At the epicenter of the Heritage Bay Golf and Country Club is the Clubhouse which measures 27,000 square feet. It was completed in early 2009 and includes a spa with complete services plus a luxurious swimming pool that features a Tiki bar. Tennis enthusiasts can take advantage of the seven, well-lit, Har-Tru courts, grand-stand seats, and a well-stocked pro tennis shop. There is also a pro golf shop with knowledgeable staff available in the northeast corner of the lowest level.
Golf lessons from professional instructors, repairs, and fittings are offered as well in this Naples luxury real estate community. An 8,000 square foot exercise facility, massive tropical swimming pool, and massage salon are available. The clubhouse provides exquisite, fine dining as well as a bar and grill for a more casual dining experience.
Many of the condos, charming single family homes, and quaint villas feature large, beautiful verandas that overlook glistening lakes, wildlife nature preserves, and the amazing golf course. Only a mere 20% of the property is designated for residential dwellings. The other 80% is dedicated to the sanctuaries that protect Florida’s remarkable natural beauty.
Condo prices start at $100,000 and Verandas begin in the low $200,000. Luxury Coach Homes begin at the high end of $200,000 and single family home prices begin at $400,000.
Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club Membership Fees
Membership fees should be verified prior to execution of sales contract as they are subject to change, please call the membership director at: (239) 353-7056
Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club Membership Information
|Annual Membership Dues:||$4,954|
|Course Year Opened:||2006|
|Course Designer:||Lewis Azinger|
|Number Of Holes:||27|
|Current Full Members:||–|
|Homes in Community:||–|
Heritage Bay Property Price Ranges
|Single Family Homes||$500,000 – $1,000,000|
|Condos for Sale||$150,000 – $500,000|
Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club Address
Glen Eagle Golf & Country Club Phone
Glen Eagle Golf & Country Club Website
Heritage Bay Aerial Map
Bundled Golf Communities
Heritage Bay Homes for Sale in Naples
Request a Private Home Showing
For discrete and professional service just call me, Corey Cabral, to schedule a private viewing of any Heritage Bay real estate home listing. Allow me an opportunity to simplify your life by doing the research for or with you. Simply call me at directly at (239) 963-6590 with your search criteria and I will provide you with curated listings precisely matching your lifestyle requirements.
Heritage Bay Condos for Sale in Naples
Request a Private Condo Showing
For discrete and professional service just call me, Corey Cabral, to schedule a private viewing of any Heritage Bay real estate condo listing. Allow me an opportunity to simplify your life by doing the research for or with you. Simply call me at directly at (239) 963-6590 with your search criteria and I will provide you with curated listings precisely matching your lifestyle requirements.
For Discrete and professional service call me at (239) 963-6590 to schedule a private showing of any one of these great Luxury Golf Real Estate Listings.