Grey Oaks Golf and Country Club
This lovely Naples golf resort community offers a unique array of single-family, villas and condo residences. Grey Oaks Country Club opened in 1993 and had received multiple awards and commendations including the Platinum Award. Additionally, it is rated in the top one percent of the finest private country clubs in the United States. The wide-range of amenities encompassing Grey Oaks homes for sale offers something for everyone.
Grey Oaks Golf Courses
There are three outstanding championship golf courses right within the Grey Oaks community. Each of these amazing golf courses boast an adventurous, yet enjoyable course for players of all levels. Escape the cold and snow and walk onto any one of these courses in your Florida shorts. Trade in your snow plow for a golf cart.
- The Pine Golf Course, named as one of the “Top Five Toughest Courses in Florida“, was designed by Clifton, Ezell & Clifton. It offers 18-holes of exquisite natural Southwest Florida beauty that challenges each golfer with its variety of elevation ranges, pine and cedar tree hammocks and winding berms. With 7,206 rolling yards of fairways, well-manicured sand traps and lush greens.
- The Palm Course was also designed by Clifton, Ezell & Clifton, offering 18-holes of strategically placed dramatic waterfalls, unusual rock formations, lovely freshwater lakes, lagoons and sandy beaches that reflect the essence of tropical life in Naples, Florida. Spanning 7,088 yards, the sandy white beach terrain and lush tropical landscaping ensure that the challenges are numerous for golfers of all levels playing The Palm Course.
- The Estuary Course is an 18-hole course that was designed by Bob Cupp; however it is quite a different direction than The Pine and The Palm golf courses. The Estuary at Grey Oaks golf course challenges each player with its unique ornamental landscaping, sand traps, an array of exotic grasses and lush tropical landscaping. It is truly a breathtaking sanctuary, offering rolling green fairways with fresh water lakes and one-of-a-kind greens. Spanning 6,756 yards, The Estuary Course is mesmerizing in beauty yet also challenging in skill for even the most seasoned golfer. Voted in 2005 as “Course of the Year” by the National Golf Course Owners Association, this course is not for the faint of heart. Depending on the weather conditions, the greens speeds are sustained at a consistent 11.0 during the “season” which usually encompasses the months of October through April.
Grey Oaks Golf Clubhouse
The Grey Oaks Community offers two spectacular clubhouses, The East Clubhouse and The West Clubhouse serve to compliment not only the fabulous golf at Grey Oaks in Naples Florida, but offer a myriad of luxurious social events, activities and services focused ultimately on the well-being, relaxation, pleasure and enjoyment of each unique member, something for everyone!
- The East Clubhouse is a magnificent 62,000 square foot enclosure, set upon a wooded rise of towering oak trees, tropical palms, lush landscaping and ornamental flowering plants an invitation to all members to come within and shop at the luxury gift stores, dine at the casual and upscale restaurants; rest, relax and refresh the soul at the spa and two state-of-the-art fitness centers, with Aerobics, Zumba, Pilates, Yoga and a stunning crystal blue community pool. Additionally, eight lighted Har-Tru tennis courts with USTA certified professionals, offer a well-rounded tennis experience for players of all levels.
- The West Clubhouse is a well-appointed 19,000 square foot enclosure, designed and situated discretely at The Estuary at Grey Oaks Course, a golfer’s haven for shopping at the fully stocked pro shop, relaxing with dining and libations at the 19th hole, enjoying his and her card rooms, private locker rooms and unique rooms for private catered events.